Print Monkeys is a small 3D print shop specializing in custom order prints, small model prints, small volume runs (<50 units), and one-offs.
Because the time to print a model is exponentially longer for larger models (e.g. cosplay parts, helmets, etc.), we prioritize accepting smaller model prints over larger ones to minimize order backlogs. If you have an order consisting of very large models, or multiple large parts for large models, we will prioritize processing smaller orders through where appropriate while processing your order.
Our order process:
- Intake your order
- Slice (process) the files to ensure there are no printing problems
- Add your model files to the print queue
- Print your model(s)
- Perform post-printing cleanup.
Our post-printing cleanup includes:
- Shaving down any strings or slight irregularities left over from the printing process
- Any light sanding that may be necessary to even out minor flaws
- Ensuring pieces that are supposed to fit together do so
- In extreme and rare cases, if a printed model has a flaw that produces a minor gap, using epoxy resin to fill the gap, sanding and finishing the resin to match the contours of the model.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOUR ORDER HAS A HARD OR CLOSE DEADLINE, PLEASE MAKE THAT KNOWN IN YOUR ORDER. Otherwise, your order will be added to the end of our queue. If we are made aware of your deadline, we can attempt to accommodate you and your deadline.