|Build Volume||197 x 197 x 375 mm (8 x 8 x 15 in.)|
|Layer Resolution Low||300 micron (0.011 in.)|
|Layer Resolution High||100 micron (0.004 in.)|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.5 mm|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm|
|Print Speed Min.||30 mm/s|
|Print Speed Max.||300 mm/s|
|Machine type||3D Printer|
|Technology||FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)|
|Materials||PLA, ABS, Nylon, FLEX (Elastic TPE), PETG , PLA+, ColorFabb XT CF20 (PET-G), Foaming PLA|
FROM ITS HUGE BUILD VOLUME TO THE AMAZING COMMUNITY OF BUILDERS, YOU'LL QUICKLY LEARN WHY SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE CHOSEN THE ROSTOCK MAX V2 AS THEIR GO-TO MACHINE. THE ROSTOCK MAX V2 IS FOR EVERYONE - FIRST-TIME BUILDERS TO SEASONED ENTHUSIASTS - WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET INVOLVED IN 3D PRINTING. WITH LASERCUT FRAMEWORK AND HIGH-QUALITY INJECTION MOLDED PARTS, IT'S BUILT TO LAST TOO.
• Redesigned hot-end platform and Delta arms and mounts for worry-free assembly.
• Faster assembly time with a lower overall parts count
• Top-mounted spool holder shortens the length between the EZStruder and spool, minimizing machine footprint.
• New base enclosures protect your electronics from dirt/dust, and give your kit a clean, attractive appearance.
• New top design provides more rigidity for better prints, easier assembly and calibration.
THESE IMPROVEMENTS ARE ADDED TO THE ALREADY IMPRESSIVE LIST OF STANDARD COMPONENTS AND FEATURES:
• Nearly 1300 cubic inches of build volume (10.5+" Diameter by 15+" height)
• Made in the USA - high quality, laser cut, injection molded and CNC machined parts manufactured by SeeMeCNC
• EZ Struder and hot-end set up for 1.75mm filament
• Standard .5mm nozzle - easily changeable to other available sizes
• High-torque NEMA 17 stepper motors
• RAMBo by UltiMachine electronics - the best available 3D printer controller
• Tinker-friendly electronics and hardware - many extra places to add your own mods to both
• Borosilicate glass build plate for safety and precision