3D model of uwcharlie1983. The models were repaired and checked for printability.
This a weighted poker card capper. It is placed on your hole cards during a hand...Show more to make sure they are not accidentally folded. The base is designed with the same diameter (39mm) as a standard size poker chip so this will stack perfectly on your chips when not in use.
This design is the University of Washington Huskies "W" Logo.
--- Printing ---
1) Print two of the Infill_W parts.
2) Print one each of the other parts.
3) Print the Husky_W_Logo upside down (it will look like an "M") so no support is required.
4) I printed the holder (upside down) and base with line support material spaced at 4.5mm.
--- Assembly ---
1) The holder is designed to have 4 nickels placed inside of it as ballast prior to it being snapped into the base.
2) With the nickels inside the holder snap the base over the top of it.
3) The two Infill_W parts will press into either side of the Husky_W_Logo. I recommend using a few drops of glue to make sure they never come out.
4) Press the assembled W logo onto the two tabs on the top of the base.