3D model of uwcharlie1983. The models were repaired and checked for printability.
This a weighted poker card capper. It is placed on your hole cards during a hand...Show more to make sure they are not accidentally folded. The base is designed with the same diameter (39mm) as a standard size poker chip so this will stack perfectly on your chips when not in use.
This design is a great white shark leaping to attack a dollar symbol.
--- Printing ---
1) Print one of each part.
2) The dollar sign does not need supports.
3) I printed the holder (upside down) and base with line support material spaced at 4.5mm.
--- Assembly ---
1) The holder is designed to have 4 nickels placed inside of it as ballast prior to it being snapped into the base.
2) With the nickels inside the holder snap the base over the top of it.
3) Put glue on the bottom of the shark and push it onto the tab in the middle of the water. The fins on the shark should slid into the slots in the water (the shark has to face the correct direction; it can't be rotated 180°).
4) Put glue on the cylinder that sticks up from the dollar sign and also underneath/behind the sharks upper teeth. Slide the dollar sign cylinder into the throat of the shark and use slight pressure to push the dollar sign under the shark's upper teeth.