20 washer gang mold for garden hose washers. Fits USA std garden hoses. Has a textured surface that will transfer to the poured part just like they use to be in the...Show more 80s & early 90s.
You MUST use Stoner mold release on the molds above 55 degrees Fahrenheit.
1) Spray thoroughly/coat and leave for 5 mins.
2) Spray and then brush with an acid brush to distribute. Leave for 5mins.
3) Spray and then brush with an acid brush to distribute. Leave for 5mins.
4) Bring inside to your 70-80F deg workstation and prepare your resin for pouring. Coloring optional.
5) Leave in mold 3-5hrs (Alumilite). Carefully remove with a pick set. Let sit flat for 16-24hrs. You can move them after this to finish curing. It is about 72 hours.
If you don't follow this, you will bung/destroy the mold. It also feels good to make a quality part.