3D model of donald_stouffer
The models were repaired and checked for printability.
These are small clips that you can use to make 3D models with craft sticks. They...Show more come in several types and I will be designing more types through February.
They require no rafts or support and print quickly.
FlashForge Creator Pro
Project: popsicle connectors
- Create simple projects using craft sticks and connectors.
- Learn basic architecture principles.
- Learn Tinkercad basics by adjusting premade connectors
- Grades 3-12 can use the connectors to create buildings and bridges.
- Grades 6-12 can use Tinkercad to adjust the pieces if desired.
- Grades 3-6 will need pieces printed for them by their instructor.
- Grades 6-12 will need access to computers with reliable internet connections and be logged into a free Tinkercad account.
- Grades 7-12 will be able to print the pieces themselves while being supervised by their instructor.
- The instructor should be proficient in TinkerCad and confident in answering student questions regarding 3D modeling.
Step 1: Brainstorm designs of potential builds.
Step 2: Turn in final submission for project approval
Step 3: Create a blueprint on paper of design they will be building
Step 4: Create material list of connectors and craft sticks necessary to complete the build.
Step 5: Design and print out pieces necessary for build.
Step 6: Assemble build.
Step 7: Student will self assess final build by comparing material list and blueprint to finished product.
At the end of the project each student will have:
- Student-created STL files of modified Tinkercad connectors
- A blueprint of final build
- Material list
- Self assessment notes
- Final build
- Extra pieces if student did not correctly anticipate needs