Help Center

What happens if I do not provide a U.S. TIN or a foreign tax identification number?

If you fail to provide us with the applicable completed and signed Form W-8 within 90 days, we are required to withhold and remit to the IRS 30% of your revenue, even if you are a resident of a country that has a tax treaty with the U.S.​

Was this article helpful?